[Freeipmi-devel] ipmipower checked in

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmipower checked in
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:10:48 -0700

Just like with bmc-watchdog, very few people have actually looked at
this, so suggestions are welcome.

There are more things on my "todo list" with ipmipower than
bmc-watchdog, so I'm well aware of some issues.

I suppose its possible there could be subtle protocol issues between
ipmipower and other vendors that I'm simply not aware of yet.  If you
look at ipmipower/src/ipmipower_powercmd.c, you'll see a really big
comment about a protocol workaround for a Tiger4 bug.