[Freeipmi-devel] ipmiping/rmcpping checked in

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmiping/rmcpping checked in
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:44:52 -0700

I went with ABs idea to put the common code between ipmiping/rmcpping
into  libfreeipmi.  I'm still iffy on whether or not this was the best
idea, but I figure we can change it later if necessary.  At the minimum,
I'm pretty sure I'll do away with the "ipmi_ping_err_exit" function.

Please keep the headers in ipmi-ping.[ch] the same, b/c technically it
was a part of the ipmiping codebase before it was a part of libfreeIPMI.

Always welcome to suggestions.  Ipmiping/rmcpping isn't anything fancy
right now, so I'm sure many other useful features could be added.  I'm
positive there are a few lingering autoconf/port issues to fix too.