[Freeipmi-devel] package naming

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] package naming
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:48:39 -0700

AB, Ian,

I am going to release a freeipmi package internally at LLNL soon.
Before doing so, I'd like to confirm if the following is what we'd like
to go with.  The package names we select aren't written in stone, but if
I can avoid re-naming them later, it would make things easier.

freeipmi       - .so, /var/lib/freeipmi/ipckey, info docs
freeipmi-devel - static libs, .h files, examples, hackers guide
freeipmi-fish  - fish, config files, bmc-config, sensors, sel, bmc-info
freeipmi-utils - ipmiping, rmcpping, bmc-watchdog, ipmipower

like, no-like??