[Freeipmi-devel] Broken link in docs

From: John Goebel
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Broken link in docs
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:44:08 -0800

Hey,

I'm trying to get PDFs from the docs page and the linka are dead.
Thought you might want a heads-up.

Two quick comments. The 'User' docs are pretty cryptic, especially (so
far) on the bmc.conf stuff. I've played with IPMI for awhile now, so
it's not too difficult to figure out the features described, but I can
see new people could be frustrated.

I'm documenting what I am doing for our site, and I'll send it over to
the Anand to see if he can use it for a 'getting started' sort of
instruction. My {m,st}umblings might of interest to someone, I hope.

The other commend is that I've lost time implementing freeipmi on our
systems because I've been having much fun with Guile/Scheme. It's a
blast. I'm thinking of using it for other projects now - thanks , very
cool.

John