Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ACPI/SPMI near completion

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ACPI/SPMI near completion
Date: 28 Dec 2004 22:03:53 -0800

Ian> | BTW, it seems I won't use freeipmi in my Cyclades project, after
Ian> | all.  It turned out that another project there already has a
Ian> | complete IPMI implementation of the parts I need (sensors, power,
Ian> | and SOL) and integrating it won't take much more than copying the
Ian> | code tree.

ab> Is that project under a Free Software license?

All that we write is GPL, but there are 3rd party binary blobs
(one to deal with the infamous proprietary SOL extension).

Also, neither product has been released, so you can't get the sources yet.

--
"It's not true or not."  A reality show producer (real quote)