Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: bmc-config in C

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: bmc-config in C
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:02:28 -0700

> So instead, how about the default checkout for Password and Password20
> have those keys automatically commented out?  like

This exact thought had crossed my mind. With this 'default' comment in
place, would it suffice if it was ensured that (password AND password20)
entry case is  detected in 1st pass before committing anything?

Every keyvalue's ->validate () is called in the 1st pass. there i could
set two global variables passwd_is_specified and passwd20_is_specified
and check for the other not being set and set this.

regards,
avati