[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freeipmi-users] Cat ate fish during bmc-config

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freeipmi-users] Cat ate fish during bmc-config
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:16:38 -0700

Hi David,

I'm not too sure off the top of my head.  One of the other developers
might have a better idea.

Admittedly, I sometimes do the "binary search" thing with my input files
(comment out certain chunks, see if it works or not, etc).

One of the developers has re-done bmc-config.  So we hope many of these
bugs will go away in freeipmi 0.3.0.

Al