Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmi-discovery

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmi-discovery
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:02:03 -0700

Hi Vijay,

I'll have to defer to A.B. for the final choice of what we do.  Once
it's cleaned up and final, perhaps it could just be a separate tool in
FreeIPMI?

For now, how about posting the beginning src somewhere or just send it
out on the mailing list.    That way we can get idea of where the tool
is at.

Al

925-422-5311