Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI Issues

From: Bala.A
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI Issues
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Levi,

Firstly, I would say thanks for your appreciation.

> We'd also like some more extensive PEF configuration options in
> bmc-config, but I haven't looked into that with any detail yet.

In the current FreeIPMI development CVS branch has separate tool called
ipmi-pef.  The tool is under development to support pretty much all PEF
configuration (Please refer IPMI Spec 2.0 Page #230).  A complete pef tool
will be ready in mid of May.

Thanks,

Regards,
Bala