Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Patch for hex k_g keys in ipmiconsole and bmc-conf

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Patch for hex k_g keys in ipmiconsole and bmc-config + bugfix
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 22:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Levi,

I've commited the bmc-config strdup fix and bmc-config 0x support into the
CVS head and 0.3.X branch.

The ipmiconsole part is fine, except for the part that you assume the k_g
input into libipmiconsole is 20 bytes.  I can understand that you didn't
want to change the API format, but I think it'll just have to change.
I'll figure out how to adjust it sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Al