[Freeipmi-devel] Web links pointing to FreeIPMI releases

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Web links pointing to FreeIPMI releases
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 12:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy everyone,

I noticed on the web download stats that there have still been a
significant number of FreeIPMI 0.3.1 releases downloaded after the 0.3.2
was released.

I'm guessing that there is some lingering links out there still pointing
to 0.3.1.  I personally keep the savannah website, FreeIPMI website, and
freshmeat site up to date.  If anyone out there knows of some popular web
pointers pointing to FreeIPMI, could you please point out to the
maintainers that the links are out of date? We'd all appreciate it.

Thanks,

925-422-5311