[Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI 0.4.0.beta0 Released

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI 0.4.0.beta0 Released
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:04:55 -0700

Howdy everyone,

The 0.4.0 beta0 release is now available:

ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/0.4.0.beta0/

With the increase in the number of packages/sub-packages, I've put the
debug packages in a new dir now.

ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/0.4.0.beta0.debug/

There are a number of new features and tools.  The most important new
features are:

o Added hostrange support to ipmi-sensors, ipmi-sel, ipmi-raw, and bmc-
info
o Added the new tool ipmimonitoring
o Added the new tool ipmidetect
o Added the new tool pef-config
o Added the new tool ipmi-chassis
o Added the new tool ipmi-fru

I'm hoping folks out there can sanity check the beta on their systems
and provide any comments/bug reports before the final release (aiming
for beginning of August).

Thanks,

925-422-5311