Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Trouble w/ HP ProLiant and FreeIPMI (ipm

From: Gregor Dschung
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Trouble w/ HP ProLiant and FreeIPMI (ipmi-sensors)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:12:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Al,

I attach again the output of the call with --debug and the backtrace. It
was the first time that I used gdb, so I hope I understood the tutorials
:)

At the moment I'm not able to run ipmi-sensors locally, because I'm not
root on "gtseval" (the host of gtseval-ipmi) and I've to wait until I get
rw-rights for /dev/ipmi0 again. And we have week-end ;)

You are right, I'm running the IPMItool and FreeIPMI on an i386. On
gtseval is a 64bit-System, so perhaps this is the reason for not crashing
locally.

Have a nice Sunday,
Gregor