[Freeipmi-devel] new ipmi-oem command

From: Al Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] new ipmi-oem command
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:30:14 -0700

I've added a new tool called 'ipmi-oem'.  I've added it with the
intention that vendors will be able to add oem commands into it.  This
way, there can be more friendly output than with ipmi-raw.

By oem commands, I do not mean things that are non-ipmi compliant, I
mean legitimate oem extensioned commands.

The only tiny issue with this new tool is that it absolutely nothing
right now.  The oem command I wanted to stick in here as a start cannot
be put in there b/c I do not have enough information on it (I don't have
enough information on what all the hex values mean).  However, I still
think it's something that will be needed as time goes on.  Eventually
things will get filled into it.

925-422-5311