[Freeipmi-devel] how to transfer installation binaries to other pc

From: Michal Bachorik - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] how to transfer installation binaries to other pc
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:29:45 +0200

Hi guys,

I'm trying to port freeipmi to OpenSolaris - build is not a problem, but I need to transfer the built stuff (ideally some kind of installation binaries) to other host to test them. I have tried "make dist" and I thought that the produced tarball containsed all necessary stuff to just do "make install" on other host, but to my surprise it did not.

PRobably I have overlooked something ..

Regards,

Michal