[Freeipmi-devel] URGENT question

From: jf222792
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] URGENT question
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 23:31:15 +0200

Hi Al,
please could I have a question regarding one file? In freeipmi porting project which I inherited from my collegue is presented file:
/usr/src/cmd/freeipmi/bmc_intf.h
But I have no idea about its purpose. It should be some kind of BMC driver. Do you have some more information about the file and its purpose? Does it have to be somehow integrated into untared freeipmi project before build or project works even without it and I can simply remove that file from my porting project? Please let my know ASAP, thank you
  Jan Forch, Sun Microsystems