[Freeipmi-devel] NUT 2.6.2, including nut-ipmipsu driver (using FreeIPMI

From: Arnaud Quette
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] NUT 2.6.2, including nut-ipmipsu driver (using FreeIPMI)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:38:33 +0200

Dear Al and FreeIPMI friends,

just a small mail to announce that I've released NUT 2.6.2 last Thursday.

It includes, among other things, the new nut-ipmipsu driver, which monitors server power supply units:
http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.6/new-2.6.2.txt

Another thanks to Al (Chu) for his precious assistance during this development.
BTW Al, you're obviously credited in the FreeIPMI implementation file:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/nut/trunk/drivers/nut-libfreeipmi.c?view=co

I would be more than happy to get a reference on the Links -> Other projects page.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com