Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Supermicro X9SCA-F-O CPU Temp OEM Sensor

From: Gregyski
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Supermicro X9SCA-F-O CPU Temp OEM Sensor
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 17:11:53 -0500

Hi Al,

Yes.  The states that can be reported are Low, Medium, High, and
Overheat. The sensor state will be adjusted appropriately on different
readings (see /etc/freeipmi/freeipmi_interpret_sensor.conf).

Superb! Thank you for the information and the pointer to the interpretation conf file.

Or would I need to collect the same data when
the system is in another state?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for here.

Sorry I was unclear. Your answer to the earlier question settled the latter one. I just didn't know if I'd need to send in more details when/if my system went into another state. From your previous answer I see that I won't, so please disregard the 2nd question.

Thanks again!
Greg