Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Large number of hosts in ipmiseld

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Large number of hosts in ipmiseld
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 11:36:39 -0800

Hi Kilian,

I'm a little surprised you got that error.  I'll see if I can reproduce
on my end and see what I can come up with.  Specifying on multiple lines
seems like something that can be done too.

I assume you're listing a very large list of hosts with comma
separation?  In your environment are you not able to list via range
format?  i.e. node[0-21]?

Al