Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Inverted IPMI responses

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Inverted IPMI responses
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:50:38 -0800

Hey Marc,

I think I see the problem(s).  I've added some tweaks, can you give the
branch "ipmb_network_reorder_race3" from github a shot.

For the ipmi-raw case, you should see a trace message just like last
time that says "reversed obj_cmd responses".  And for the new case,
where there is an error in the first response, you should see the trace
"accept out-of-order with bad completion code".

The ipmi debug packets will still be incorrect though.

Thanks,

Al