[bug #63625] ipmi-sensors fails to read many sensor values

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [bug #63625] ipmi-sensors fails to read many sensor values
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:42:31 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #63625 (project freeipmi):

To be honest, I can't remember why this default was chosen.  But I believe its
because its the more commonly desired one.  On most systems, bridging leads to
an excess (i.e. useless) number of sensors being output.

As systems change and "what is common" changes, could certainly change this.
But I don't believe its necessary at the moment.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63625>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/