Re: [Freeipmi-users] Re: freeipmi s/w status on problem "ipmi_open_inba

From: Bala.A
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Re: freeipmi s/w status on problem "ipmi_open_inband no such device"
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:51:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Most of freeipmi tools support --no-probing, --driver-type,
--driver-address etc.  Non-standard KCS, SSIF device interface values can
be given using these arguments.

KCS example:
bmc-info --no-probing -D KCS --driver-address=3234

SSIF example:
bmc-info --no-probing -D SSIF --driver-address=66 --driver-device=/dev/i2c-0

Note: --driver-address value is in decimal.

Thanks,

Bala
---
Free as in freedom