[Freeipmi-users] ipmi_open_outofband(): Input/output error

From: Emmanuel VIDAL
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi_open_outofband(): Input/output error
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:23:48 +0200

Hello!

I use freeipmi to check hardware using the Advanced Remote Management Card
(Nec ARMC) on my servers.
It works fine, excepts for one server. I have the error message :

ipmi_open_outofband(): Input/output error

I know that the problem doesn't come from the ipmi tools, because it works
on all other cards.
Is anyone know what this error message means, to help me to understand
what is my problem?

My version of freeipmi is 0.2.3.

Many thanks

Emmanuel