[Freeipmi-users] Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Web links pointing to FreeIPMI rel

From: Dmitry Frolov
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Web links pointing to FreeIPMI releases
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:57:56 +0700

* Albert Chu <address@hidden> [06.05.2007 02:07]:

> Howdy everyone,
>
> I noticed on the web download stats that there have still been a
> significant number of FreeIPMI 0.3.1 releases downloaded after the 0.3.2
> was released.
>
> I'm guessing that there is some lingering links out there still pointing
> to 0.3.1.  I personally keep the savannah website, FreeIPMI website, and
> freshmeat site up to date.  If anyone out there knows of some popular web
> pointers pointing to FreeIPMI, could you please point out to the
> maintainers that the links are out of date? We'd all appreciate it.

I guess it can be package building software downloads, most probably
FreeBSD port, which is my fault. I'm not updated the port to 0.3.2 and
users building FreeIPMI from port will fetch 0.3.1 from FTP site.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll update FreeBSD port to 0.3.3 in a
couple of days.

> Thanks,
> Al

    wbr&w, dmitry.
--
Dmitry Frolov <address@hidden>
RISS-Telecom Network, Novosibirsk, Russia