Re: [Freeipmi-users] Boot Order with IPMI

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Boot Order with IPMI
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:08:08 +0530

Hi Ab,

Ipmi-chassis in the repository is indeed minimal. I am working on enhancing
it. I'll send Albert Chu the patch by tomorrow.

regards,
Raghavendra.

On 5/28/07, Anand Babu Periasamy <address@hidden> wrote:

Raghu, current ipmi-chassis looks very minimal in terms of
features. I don't see the boot-device-order option in it
currently. Please confirm...
I also see ipmi-chassis.8.pre.in file empty. Can you please provide a
man page with examples. You can use help2man and then edit it by hand.
--
Anand Babu

laurent mallet writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using ipmitool today but i hope to use freeipmi soon.
> Is there a command with freeimpi to select the boot order for the
> next boot ?
>
> With ipmitool, we use this command :
> ipmitool -I lanplus -H <IP Address> -U admin -P admin chassis bootdev
> pxe
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Laurent MALLET
> Directeur des services