Re: [Freeipmi-users] freeipmi 0.3.3 on a dell poweredge 2950

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] freeipmi 0.3.3 on a dell poweredge 2950
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Florian,

Out of my curiosity, did ipmi-locate return the same info on the dell
poweredge 2600??

I'm not 100% on what your bug could be right now, but could you also try
to flush the SDR cache using the -f option.  There was a similar fread()
error message on the FreeIPMI 0.4.X trunk that I fixed.  I suppose it's
possible it existed in 0.3.X too.

Al