Re: [Freeipmi-users] freeipmi issue on Sun X4200 (ipmi-fru problems)

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] freeipmi issue on Sun X4200 (ipmi-fru problems)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:45:33 -0700

Hey Ihara,

(Note, splitting the previous thread).

>> 2. can't get MAC address from the FRU information
> >> # ipmi-fru -v -h 192.168.10.3 -u root -p changeme -W "endianseq"

I found two corner cases and fixed them in ipmi-fru.  Based on your
packet dumps, things seem to output correctly now.  Thanks for the help!
All the additional output from ipmitool should occur as well since ipmi-
fru will not exit early.  Could you give it a shot?

The development branch for this is Release-0_6_0_branch branch of CVS.
So you should be able to get it with:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/freeipmi co -r Release-0_6_0_branch
freeipmi

Thanks,