[Freeipmi-users] Any tool to check disks with RAID configs?

From: Won De Erick
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] Any tool to check disks with RAID configs?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am new to freeipmi and it helps a lot for my system. However, there is
another thing that I want to monitor, the disk failures with RAID configuation.
I don't know if I just miss the tool that is included with the package. I ran
ipmi-sensors, and ipmi-monitoring and statuses of my hardware components are
well displayed. However, disk status with RAID is not. Or if it is not
supported with the current version, is there any other tool that I can use? I
am using freeBSD 6.2 in an IBM x3650 box.

Thanks,

Won