[Freeipmi-users] VLAN configuration for the Supermicro AOC-SIMSO?

From: Patrick Michael Kane
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] VLAN configuration for the Supermicro AOC-SIMSO?
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:47:02 -0800

Hello!

I have 16 Supermicro X7DCT systems with the AOC-SIMSO card.  FreeIPMI
works great, generally, but when I export the BMC configuration using
bmc-config, I don't see the VLAN configuration anywhere in the
checked out configuration.

Is there a way to modify the VLAN configuration on this BMC from the
command line?  Or am I stuck futzing with it at the BIOS?

Thanks.

Best,
--
Patrick Michael Kane