Re: [Freeipmi-users] Mixed assertion/deassertion problems on Sun X4150

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Mixed assertion/deassertion problems on Sun X4150
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:07:56 -0700

Hey Rob,

That's interesting.  You updated from ELOM to ILOM, and new sensors
showed up?  If that's the case, there could be a bug in the firmware.
In the case where a sensor is not present, the sensor reading should
report back that the sensor is unavailable.  ipmimonitoring would
subsequently not read/interpret that sensor.  You may wish to ping Sun
on this (or maybe someone on the mailing list will respond :-)

Al