Re: [Freeipmi-users] in-band failure on Suns

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] in-band failure on Suns
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:32:59 -0700

Hey Dave,

I think I may have fixed a problem that may be the problem for atleast
one of the problems you listed below. Could you check out this tar.gz
and let me know that it works?

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/qa-release/freeipmi-0.7.10.beta0.tar.gz

The appropriate changelog entry.

2009-05-19  Albert Chu <address@hidden>

        * common/src/toolcommon/tool-common.c: Attempt OpenIPMI and SunBMC
        drivers first, since they cannot be discovered via probing, and to
        avoid accidently using the KCS driver first.

Thanks,
Al