Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi support with HP iLO2 servers initial success!

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi support with HP iLO2 servers initial success!
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 06:30:01 -0800

Hi John,

Ok.  I guess my only other side comment is that the "rmcpplus bad
status" error means that the nagios plugin was telling ipmimonitoring to
use the IPMI 2.0 protocol and not the IPMI 1.5 protocol.

For what you're doing, the IPMI 2.0 protocol is probably not necessary.
Possibly it was a bad config somewhere.

Al