Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors and Supermicro motherboard.

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors and Supermicro motherboard.
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:56:39 -0800

Is it possible the threshold field was commented out by default and you
forgot to uncomment the field?

If the field is commented out by default, it likely means the field is
not settable on the motherboard.

If by chance you know for fact it is settable (such as via a Supermicro
specific tool), that means there is a bug on the motherboard advertising
the wrong information.  I'd have to implement a workaround to deal with
it.

Al