[Freeipmi-users] The 'libipmimonitoring' - any sample programs?

From: Aleksey Yakovlev
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] The 'libipmimonitoring' - any sample programs?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:46:52 -0400

My first post here.

There are no samples in the FreeIPMI package (I'm looking at the 1.6.1
version) - and I'm interested in the libipmimonitoring library in
particular. It looks like the ipmi-sensors program (from this package)
doesn't depend on this library at all.

Where can I find any samples, showing at least sequence of libipmimonitoring
function calls with most common parameters? Or at least a real program with
sources, depending on this library, which can be traced with debugger?

In particular, the function "ipmi_monitoring_sensor_readings_by_record_id"
has two arguments (among others) - config and flags. What should be their
values if I want inband sensing only?

Thank you,
~AY