[Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI install help...

From: Peter Danko
Subject: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI install help...
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 08:45:43 +0200

Hi,

I try to install your FreeIPMI tool, but have problems,
The problem is at the beginning after to run ./configure command.
It stops with error libgcrypt. It tell me that it is needed to have installed
libgcrypt and your script doesn’t found it. When I have check it, I have
installed it in my OS (latest CentOS 7).

Please can you help me how to resolve it?

S pozdravom / Best regards,

Peter Danko

address@hidden <x-msg://144/address@hidden>