Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors "password incorrect" with IPMI 2.0, wo

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors "password incorrect" with IPMI 2.0, works with IPMI 1.5
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:54:33 -0800

Hi Alexey,

Have you tried any of the workarounds for "password invalid" listed in
the ipmi-sensors manpage?  Although Dell servers are not yet known to
require any of those workarounds, it's always possible they would be
needed.

Another thing to try is to try different privilege levels on the
command line.  For ipmi-sensors, try the "admin" privilege level.

If that doesn't work,please run with --debug and we'll see what's going on.

Al