Re: [Freeipmi-users] Internal IPMI error

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] Internal IPMI error
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:42:00 -0800

Hi Thomas,

Ahhh, so what you're saying is FreeIPMI gets the error and doesn't
continue to output additional FRU information?

There is a expected error code for when information from the
motherboard isn't available (I can't remember that expected code at the
moment), so I guess your motherboard isn't reporting that error code.

Let me work up a workaround for you to try and I'll e-mail you with a
branch path.

Al