frunge-internal

[Frunge] Adding more fonts?

From: jonathan . wust
Subject: [Frunge] Adding more fonts?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:02:58 +0200

Hi

I have been developing new fonts from Peter Wiegel's fonts. They are fully compliant with Unicode and capable of smart features. They use all of OpenType, AAT and Graphite in order to achieve maximum compatibility. My main goal is rather font smartness than font design.

For now, there are preliminary releases of two fonts:
http://www.fontspace.com/j-mach-wust/unifraktur-maguntia
http://www.fontspace.com/j-mach-wust/unifraktur-cook

I'd much rather have the fonts hosted in a collaborative software development management system like GNU Savannah. Instead of creating a new project of my own, I thought the fonts might fit in with the Frunge project. The aim seems to be pretty much the same, so it might be best to join the efforts together.

--
grĂ¼ess
mach