ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Job Offer

From: Ruilan Group Holdings
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Job Offer
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:31:08 +0100

This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named
company. I will not fail to state that I am sorry for encroaching in
your privacy. Our company was established in 2004.Over the years we have
accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to claim we
are second to none.
 Our line of business mainly deals in fashion immitation jewlery such as
bracelet,necklace, anklet,ring, luggage&case,fashion bag, pvc bag
,fireworks,hardware and other commodity and so on.It possesses six factories ,
coorperats with other factories directly and joins in the whole process of the
producing and quality control to make sure that we can provide the high quality
products that have competitive price in schedule.due to the quality of our
products we have sucessfully gotten some few customers in the America
continent Due to the increase in demand of our
products in America and Canada, we have decided to move our products
fully into the continent of America. By so doing, we are searching for
reliable persons/companies who can act as a DISTRIBUTOR/RECEIVING OFFICER
who will act as medium of reach between our customer and us in their
areas of locality. Note that,if finally aprroved as our Representative,
you are entitled to annual income of $48,000USD and 10% of whatever
amount you receive from customers who are making payments for outstanding
invoices on behalf of the company.

Our account officer in Hong-Kong will convey to you the medium which you
will use to remit any funds received on our behalf.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Jeffrey Xu (Director)
Email- address@hidden