ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] i want to know you!

From: Olyusik
Subject: [Ftba-devel] i want to know you!
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:12:34 +0300

I greet you

I can imagine that you will wonder to get today the letter from unknown,
but pretty woman from such far country like Ukraine.
As for me I could not yet believe that I write to foreign man whom I don't
know, but whom I do want.
The reason of my letter is very simple: I want to find my love, my soul
mate, that is why I am here.
I decided to try to find love with you. I feel with all fibres of my soul
that you are descent man and your heart is kind and is able to love.
You may ask me how I know. I will tell you that I have well-developed
intuition and my intuition chose you among thousands. and I want you to
become the One...
I ask you not to ignore my letter and not to throw it to the rubbish bin.
Read it, please, as attentively as you can. I am as serious as i have never
been.
I am fed up to be lonely and to feel jelous if I see loving couples.
I want to scream, I want to cry, but I doing nothing I won't change
situation.
If love don't come to me, I want to invite love to come into my heart.
And that is why I need to find my soul mate.
If you agree to help me to find love, become my soul mate -write me, I
will wait http://loveinthehearth.com/merry

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Olyusik