ftba-devel

[Ftba-devel] Dear Friend,

From: Alex Benjamin
Subject: [Ftba-devel] Dear Friend,
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:51:21 -0500

Dear Friend,

I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I
am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that Fund under
the cooperation of a new partner from London Presently I'm in London
with the partner for some projects with the money. Meanwhile, I did not
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process
despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust.

Now, I want you to contact my secretary, his name is Mr.Edmond Obi and
his email address is (address@hidden) arrange with him how
the total sum of ( $2,000,000.00 ) will reach you safely which I have
already kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so
much.

So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Mr.Edmond Obi and
discuss with him on how the amount will reach you. Please do let me
know immediately you contact him to receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. As at moment, I am very busy
here because of  the projects which I and the new partner are having at
hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my
secretary on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch
with him and he will send the stated amount to you without any further
delay.

Best regards,

Mr. Alex Benjamin

2600 metros, el portal de Bogotá - http://www.2600metros.com/