gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.
Date: 09 Feb 2003 22:03:37 -0500

Greetings!

Wonderful -- please keep us informed!  You may also want to look at
the linux-powerpc port files, which is used by the Debian ppc GCL
package.  On Debian, ppc is fully supported, with the exception that
we will be needing the upcoming -mlongcalls gcc compiler switch which
will be available here in the gcc 3.3 release.  Only a few large
object loads in ACL2 are known to be affected.

Take care,

Take care,