gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Continuing install problems

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Continuing install problems
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:27:41 +1000

Hi Paul.

My understanding of what you are saying is that on a Linux machine you are
getting MSYS related installion steps triggered by the output from
"gcc --version" containing the string "mingw".

If this is so, and you are not actually using a MinGW cross compiler, I'll
change those tests.  Either way I'll put an "rm -rf" before the mkdir to
avoid the error message.

If you are not cross compiling and you have the time, I'd like to see the
output of:

  gcc --version | grep mingw

Cheers

Mike Thomas.