gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Flakiness: realp in fresh Maxima 5.9.0/GCL 2.5.0

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Flakiness: realp in fresh Maxima 5.9.0/GCL 2.5.0
Date: 26 Feb 2003 19:18:31 -0500

Greetings!  Well, I'm afraid if its Windows specific, our kindly Mike
Thomas and David Billinghurst are the ones with the knowledge to
help.

In general, though, I'd compile with --enable-debug, set
compiler::*default-{c,h,data}-file* to t in the gcl image, configure
maxima with --enable-alt-gcl-link, rebuild maxima, run the program
under gdb (r -eval '(run)', image src/binary-gcl/maxima), and try to
break at the offending line.

There is probably a simpler way, though.

Good luck!