gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Problem getting GCL working

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Problem getting GCL working
Date: 22 Apr 2003 07:05:35 -0400

Greetings!  I can't find the original article anywhere, and so am
unable to comment on the build difficulties.  However, an
automatically built fully functional solaris gcl-2.5.2 tarball can be
found at:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/cvs/

solaris/gcl has been working in production for quite a long time.

Could you please forward this to the original submitter?  If they
still want to build themselves and continue to have problems, please
ask them to post here.

[ I'm away from email until 6/1, so correspondence may be spotty until
then. ]

Take care,