gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: HOL88 and GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: HOL88 and GCL
Date: 16 Dec 2006 01:22:34 -0500

Greetings!

"Sue Kase" <address@hidden> writes:

> the make runs a good long time, but errors with:
> >pdflatex dwdoc.tex
> make[1]: pdflatex: Command not found
> make[1]: *** [dwdoc.pdf] Error 127
> make: *** [unixport/saved_gcl] Error 2
> after web searching on the error - maybe I need to install TEX?
> any suggestions?
> thanks for your help -

Yes, if you want the very useful documentation built.  The build
dependencies are listed at the head of debian/control in the Debian
package source tree.  I think it refers to tetex.  You should already
have a usable hol88 binary in the source tree top by this point.

If you are on a debian system or derivative with the dependencies
installed, you can just to 'debuild' to get your own installable
package.  (I think this shortcut script comes with the devscripts
package.)

Please let me know if problems persist.

Take care,