gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: request for windows gcl 2.6.8.help from address@hidden

From: Billinghurst, David \(RTATECH\)
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: request for windows gcl 2.6.8.help from address@hidden
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:12:10 +1000

> From: Billinghurst, David
>

> > From: Camm Maguire
> >
> > Greetings, and thank you all so much!
> >
> > The test patch that Vadim and I have been working on is
> this (against
> > 2.6.8pre, i.e. Version_2_6_8pre in cvs):
>
> Like Vadim,  I have built ansi gcl with this patch then maxima-5.12.0.
> I have also built CVS maxima, after fixing a gcl specific problem
> introduced a couple of weeks ago.  Is there anything specific
> I can test.
>
> I have been using a one-line patch for ages, as my ancient mingw/msys
> setup doesn't define a necessary function.  I will try and remember
> why and report back

The patch of mine is not required once I upgraded from mingw-runtime-{old?}
to mingw-runtime-3.12.

I have also build a non-ansi version and compiled ACL2.  The regression
tests ran for a while overnight then failed in books/quadratic-reciprocities.
I think this is a simple dependency problem in the Makefile.  Need to check.

        David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain
privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or
distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not
read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.