gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] building maxima with gcl

From: Andrey G. Grozin
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] building maxima with gcl
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:16:58 +0600 (NOVT)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Camm Maguire wrote:
Just a quick note here -- cannot reproduce this yet, the gcl stuff
appears to work fine,
This is the most strange thing: everything worked fine, then I un-installed gcl and installed it again (the same version!), and it does not work.

I am not the first person having this problem - there is a bug in the Gentoo bugzilla about this. I am ready to investigate, but don't know where to start.

Andrey