gcl-devel

Re: Working Windows installers for 2.6.7 (was: Re: [Gcl-devel] Binary in

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: Working Windows installers for 2.6.7 (was: Re: [Gcl-devel] Binary installation packages for Wind
Date: 15 Jan 2008 12:52:39 -0500

Greetings, and thank you so much for this!

The files are being uploaded now.

I will try to post your instructions on the website, as well as
include them (or update them as the case may be) in the sources.
I will also try to update the webiste to announce the new binaries.

As for ftp upload access, I need your

gpg --export -a your_key_id >mykey.asc

for your preferred gpg key.  It might also be helpful if you would
like to register as a user at savannah, and send me your user id so I
can add you as a developer.  After I email your key to the gnu
authorities, you should be able to upload following the procedures at

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Automated-Upload-Procedure

Thanks so much again!

Take care,