gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL debug loop is broken

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL debug loop is broken
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:23:50 -0500

Greetings!

The latest Debian 2.6.7 package (2.6.7-45) should now be in ubuntu,
and this should be identical with current cvs version 2.6.8pre.  (As
gcl strives to be "universally" portable, I'm using the Debian
autobuilders to test pre-releases.  When all is well, the 2.6.8.tgz on
gnu.org will appear in Debian/ubuntu as package 2.6.8-1)

Just build with these settings, and interrupts appear to work (on
elgin).  Did a chmod -R go+r too.  Please let me know if problems
persist.

Take care,